Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Life Without You...

 My life without You is colorless,
 It's boring, and the days
 Drag on and on,
 Endlessly, pulling me with them,
 The moments run away.
 No hope, no dreams,
 No joy inside...

 My life without You
 Is like a world without songs,
 Like laughter with no smile,
 Like a violin with no strings...
 It's meaningless,
 It's dry as a desert
 With no oasis.

 My life without You
 Is impossible.
 You take me through the storms
 And You bless me with the calm.
 You heal the ache
 And dull the pain
 In my restless heart.

 My life without You...
 Wouldn't be life.
 It would be mere existance.
 You feel every tear I cry,
 And You comfort me
 When no one else can,
 Or when no one else sees.

 I am so glad I have You,
 Because my life without You
 Wouldn't be life.
 Thank You for the life
 I have with You...
 I love You,
 Jesus.

2 comments: